Sunday, September 11, 2011

Daisy Update

I want to thank you all so much who responded to my prayers for Daisy post. Blogging makes you feel like so many people care and that is such a good feeling!  This morning I was a little panicked because she was not worse but not better either.  But as the day went on she was drinking quite a lot and she seemed to be a little more with it.  She usually has a little prance when she walks and she started to have that again--just the tiniest bit.  It was over 90 degrees again today and very HUMID so I think some of her inactivity was caused from that.  Afterall, her nickname is "Lazy Daisy".  I was still not sure that she was better until my husband came home from work and she greeted him at the door wagging her tail.  She hadn't wagged her tail in 2 days. I was (and am) so relieved.  She is such a important part of our family. She spends most of her time sitting by our disabled son and whenever he gets upset she howls until someone comes to him. She is one of the sweetest dogs I have ever had and we all love her so much.
Excuse her bad hair day--its been a rough couple of days
Thanks again to all that sent their prayers for her!

2 comments:

WhyCuzICan said...

Continuing to Pray for Miss "Lazy Daisy" for you all. What a Blessing she is to your family, and I'm glad you blogged about this so you didn't feel so alone- because you are not.

Sincerely,
Suzanne and my choc lab, "Hershey" in NW Illinois

Midwest Cottage and Finds said...

so happy daisy might be on the mend...please keep us posted..thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment...and give daisy a kiss for me--she is cutie...as you can tell i am a dog lover..have 2 labs...and they are like family to us...fingers crossed she continues to improve...
chris