Saturday, January 24, 2015

Winter Formal and a Cute Curio

Look at me..I am posting again already! I meant it when I said I want to get back to blogging.

Tonight was Winter Formal--shortly I will be going to pick Chantel and some of her friends up. I was disappointed that we didn't get good pictures (stopped at a friends house, it was starting to get dark and couldn't find any place good to take pictures..) Anyway--memories are still memories even if the pictures aren't that great.


Chantel looked beautiful and her boyfriend looked handsome. The theme was fire and ice and they went for the ice look :)





They went with a group of friends and one of the girls went without a date. I thought this picture was funny her standing alone pretending to feel sorry for herself :)


I also thought I would share my latest project...when I got it at Habitat for Humanity it looked like this.


Then when I was working on it Janae took a picture of a couple of her dogs in it and posted it on Facebook.


One of my favorite customers said she wanted it after seeing this picture and she didn't even know what it was!


Here it is all done--and that customer who said she wanted it did buy it! I have been very blessed to sell things so easily.

That's it for today---thanks for visiting!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it. What color did you use?

Grandma Carolee said...

Chantel and her boyfriend look so good!! I like how you showed a variety of pictures of them and their friends.

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Chantel and her friends look so nice. I must say that I like Chantel's look the best. She kept it simple and so feminine.

Love your new cabinet redo. The dogies are adorable.

hugs
Sissie

Anonymous said...

Chantel looks so pretty! Her boyfriend is so handsome too. I love the theme of fire and ice; they pulled off ice beautifully! Your display cabinet is beautiful painted! You really turned this into a treasure! You paint beautifully, Sandy!

JP said...

Chantel looked so sweet and I'm sure that she had a ball. And once again Janae has posed her doggies in the most adorable way.
You sure are rockin' and rollin' with your furniture painting...great job!
JP

Marissa said...

Those were cute pictures of the lovely couple, and it was nice seeing the single girl teasing herself.. good sport.

June said...

I love that curio!!! Wow, it turned out beautifully. no wonder it sold like that! And I loved seeing Chantel all dressed up with her date!
sending hugs....

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Chantel looks beautiful in her lovely dress, Sandy. I love your latest makeover. So much prettier painted. So glad to see your post! : )

Ana said...

Oh Sandy, your daughter looks absolutely beautiful. She looks so grown up. Why must the grow up so fast? And the curio turned out just fab!!! Great job.

Hugs,
❤️Ana

Annesphamily said...

I think the photos are perfect for this time of the year! Beautiful young ladies and handsome fellows too. Love the curio! I am happy to be here.