Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day

I can't believe it, Christmas is basically over for 2011. With all the planning, and decorating and everything that does with it it is amazing how quickly it is all just a memory.
Wanted to post some pictures from today to add to our memories of the holiday.








I made this tote bag for Janae


Bunny FuFu and Big John have always been best buddies


Janae and I have such the same taste--she bought me this mercury glass container, and I bought the same one for her!

Chantel got Scrabble Flash from Janae, and Jerry and Eileen played with it with her for a couple hours.

Griffin and Wyatt hung out in the Fishroom for awhile playing their DS's

Big John fell asleep in his new sweater from Janae

Janae decided she could carry her girls in the bag

Scott and Eileen hung out all day and we had a wonderful relaxing family Christmas Day.
Looking forward to the next year and everything it has to offer.

5 comments:

lashawnmontoya said...

I love to see all your family pictures! Looks like a very happy day! The tote bag is adorable, too.

Janae said...

I love all my gifts thank you so much mom!

Grandma Carolee said...

Enjoyed seeing all of these pictures...I'm so glad you are such a good photographer! Janae's little pups in the tote bag is so cute.

cathy@home said...

A lovely family Christmas with all the family.

Latane Barton said...

All the kiddos seem to be having a great time, including the furry members of the family. Loved your pics.