Thursday, March 29, 2012

My Favorite Aisle

My new blogging friend is having a unique blog party (from In the Old Road) and I thought it sounded fun. So here goes.

Whats your favorite aisle? Well, I have many. I love the magazine aisle. I love the fresh flower area. I love the garden center. As I was walking around JoAnns yesterday I quickly realized on of my favorite aisles...


the lace aisle! I would like to have a yard or two of each please.



Oh, what could I do with this? Something wonderful I'm sure!

Then I can't help but to move a little over towards this area---



I adore a beautiful sparkly button!

Okay, so I am going to go link up to the party now. What a way to find out more about people--your favorite aisle can be pretty telling.

Thanks for visiting!

 

5 comments:

Anne said...

Hmmm I don't have a favorite.I really love it all.I can really get lost for hours in a craft store.
Anne

LifeLessOrdinary said...

I love your post. JoAnn's is one of my favorite stores. It would be hard for me to pick a favorite aisle in there...I love them all! You did a great job. Thanks for linking up :)

Cottage and Broome said...

You hit on several of my favorite aisles. At the grocery store my favorite aisle is the tea aisle. Thanks so much for stopping by, Laura

PCovi said...

Clean up on aisle LACE!! :)

Holly Loves Art said...

Oh how I wish you could come to L.A. and go to the fabric and trim district downtown. The first time I visited (several years ago), I thought I was going to explode with absolute delight! Rows and rows of ribbons and lace that seem to go on forever, but the best thing is the price. So cheap! So when are you coming to L.A.? heehee

I love the fabric aisle and lace aisle too! So much fun to look and touch!