Sunday, March 11, 2012

Going to the Paw-ty

Today was the first birthday party of my little Grand-puppy Bella. Some of you may think we need to be commited, (and possibly we do) but in our family animals are people too. Bella's "mother" is my oldest daughter, Janae.

The dogs were not quite sure what to think as they all got ready to go over to Janae's. Even Big John (our cat)  was invited. I thought they looked so cute waiting to go...

 

 I love this picture of my sweet Daisy May..


The Birthday girl looked lovely...


Janae could not have decorated anymore beautifully...


Big John thought doggy birthday treats work for cats too...



The dogs were perfect angels---


 But I told Janae she is in trouble if our dogs start thinking they can sit at the table at our house:) We treat them as part of the family--but there are still rules for furry members.

To see the whole party go to her post here  It is the cutest post ever--we played pin the tail on the Bella and had a pinata full of doggie treats. I think Janae should become a animal photographer and party planner!


Thanks for visiting and sharing our puppy paw-ty memories:)

19 comments:

Janae said...

It was so much fun! Thank you all for coming and for Bella's wonderful gifts! =]

Yayi said...

¡¡Felicidades!!
Una entrada preciosa. Me gustan todas.
Besitos.

Grandma Carolee said...

Enjoyed both Janae's and your blog about the paw-ty. Amazing that the dogs all sat patiently at the table while you took photos. So cute!! I thought the photos were all good of you, too.

Unknown said...

This is way too cute..and I agree Janae could make a nice business as a party planner..this paw-ty rocks..

Lucille said...

Best behaved dogs I have ever seen! The birthday girl looked gorgeous for her big day. Hope she had a ball as well as all the other guests!

Cindy said...

That had me laughing out loud, it is like the cutest, funniest thing ever. Look at them all sitting at the table... omg, that was so awesome.

Cindy

Loretta said...

I've just discovered your beautiful blog (from Magnolia Cottage) and became your 280th follower. Your blog is sooooo pretty! I'm not fond of white exactly, but your whites are gorgeous. The doggies are very cute.

lashawnmontoya said...

Super adorable! Your pets are all so well-behaved, too! if my Mimzy and Chino came (dog and cat), all hell would break lose:). They have no manners!

farmhouse-story said...

way cute, sandy! they look so sweet and janae's table is so pretty:) big john--love that name!

Melanie said...

What a fun post!! I loved it! love the picture of Daisy Mae!

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

let's see how much did i LOVE THIS POST...it was PAWFECT in every way!!!! just seeing those furbabies makes my heart SING!!!!!! not only was the party pawfect -- but so are you for being such a loving and caring mommy!!!!! hugs and more hugs to ALL!!!!

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

So cute! Bella is the cutest birthday girl. :)

Anne said...

So sweet~~~ Happy Birthday Bella.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Sandy, this is adorable!These are the most precious dogs and so well behaved!The decorations are lovely! The cake is fabulous! Talent runs in the family!

Bliss said...

OK, that's funny, but yeah I like it! Just the fact you could get the poochies to sit at the table for a picture cracks me up.

~Bliss~

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

That was a really special birthday party! Very sweet!

Pam Kessler said...

That is about the cutest thing I've ever seen. The matching cupcake birthday plates are adorable. I'll run over and check out her post.

The Polka Dot Closet said...

That was the cutest post ever! the picture of the dogs at the table should be in a magazine.....I totally get it! YOur daughters house is adorable, I am on my way to visit her now...Oh thank you for sharing, this is so cute!

Carol

Unknown said...

How sweet is this??? I adore that the chandelier!!!! Love the blog, I'm your newest follower!