Monday, November 7, 2011

Weekend of Decorating

I had a lovely weekend. I went shopping with Janae for beautiful Christmas decorations for her new home ( see what she got here ) and I spent hours going through my decorations. First time decorating at this house has made it more time consuming than at my other house (which I lived in 20 years) because I am not quite sure yet where to put things. It has been fun though!
 I have felt really thankful for all the beautiful decorations I have acquired over the years. I have been feeling thankful for a lot of things lately..I guess it is the time of year for that!
I hope everyone has a great weekend and stay tuned for Christmas decorating posts coming soon!

7 comments:

Janae said...

we love you too!

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

I have that same sweet little mercury glass Santa and I love him. Just look at the little bottle brush tree he's holding. Love your pretty vingette. It's going to be fun decorating a new home.

hugs
Sissie

Grandma Carolee said...

Even though economically it has been hard, you have a beautiful "attitude of gratitude", and help others to be happy, too. I'm looking forward to seeing how you decorate your new home.

Unknown said...

Found you over at Nikki's blog. Great blog and I see you too have a child in a wheelchair. so do I. you have a beautiful family glad I found you.

lashawnmontoya said...

Can't wait to see pictures of your finished decorated Christmas home! I always decorate the day after Thanksgiving since we have thanksgiving here at my house often

Myric said...

I can't wait to see your Christmas decorations. I am thinking of aiming for white Christmas theme. Your blog will be a cool inspiration :)

xoxo
Myric

rkbsnana said...

I love the name Gage. My great grandmother's maiden name was Gage. Should have named my son Gage.