Thursday, November 3, 2011

Portraits of my Nephews

I'm the historian of our family. I am the one that takes most of the family pictures and scrapbooks (and now blogs) family happenings. My nephews (along with their Dad who is my brother) would rather have teeth pulled than their picture taken I believe. I'm the same way. I like to be behind the camera. But the boys were really good sports today and let me photograph how they look in 2011.




I think I am going to have one of these changed to black and white and printed for my gallery wall in the living room. I think of these I like the second one from the bottom the best. We (my Mom came too) took these at a park near their house (and my previous house). I am glad we will have these to remember how the boys looked as teenagers.

7 comments:

Grandma Carolee said...

These photos of Dylan & Cole are so good!! Thank you for being our family historian.

Kathy said...

Great photos! My sister is the family historian along with my daughters! It is good to have one or more in the family -
Hope you all have a great weekend,
Kathy

Sherry said...

You were awarded The Versatile Blogger Award. You can check out my blog here: http://decoratingwcents.blogspot.com/2011/11/i-was-awarded-versatile-blogger-award.html

Congratulations!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I love, love your blog! I have had so much fun reading it. You're a girl after my own heart, I love all things white, but instead of blue accents I have pink. I'm following I can not miss another post! Cute pictures of your nephews!

Carol

Anita at Cedar Hill said...

Handsome guys, great job on the photos.

Olivia said...

Hello sweetie I just read your daughters blog! I love both of your styles!
Hugs,
Olivia

Ms Bingles Vintage Christmas said...

They are so sweet! I love your Christmas decorating too! Can you come over? ha ha
Have a good night!
Leticia