Friday, November 18, 2011

"I will give you rest...."

I wanted to give everybody a link to a free Pdf that I printed from Aimee at "It's Overflowing".  I thought it was so thoughtful of her and such a lovely message and picture I wanted to make sure that everyone who wants it has a chance to see it exists. We all have our weary days and this is just an uplifting image and verse.
It says "Come to me, all who are weary, and I will  give you rest. Matthew 11:23"
I printed mine at Walgreen's, where I go when I want something quick and I am so happy with it.
You can get it for yourself here. Enjoy! Thanks so much to Aimee for this gift!

Tonight Janae, Chantel, Chantel's friend Jessica, and I had so much fun going to "Breaking Dawn Part 1". I thought it was so good! I love all the Twilight movies and this was the best yet. The last one we went to the midnight showing, but we couldn't go last night because there was school to get up for this morning. This was really a treat for us because we never spend money to go to movies anymore. The twilight movies are so worth it to see in the theater. In case you are wondering..we are all team Jacob. But we wish Bella and Edward the best:)
And speaking of weary..I will end this post with this picture of Janae I just took. Janae worked all day and then went to the movie with us...obviously she is weary. She works a lot of long hours. Bella and Lacie wonder why Mommy is so tired, they are ready to play! They've been sleeping in their bedroom all day.
Have a great weekend!


6 comments:

Olivia said...

Ohhh, I love this saying! Your picture is beautiful, love that old chippy chair!
Hugs,
Olivia

rkbsnana said...

I want to use the chair and verse for a couple of Christmas gifts. I wanted to see Breaking Dawn this weekend but EVERYONE is so busy and don't want to go alone

Jennifer Grenko said...

That is a beautiful print. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Sandy!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Hi,
Thanks so much for sharing! I love the chippy chair and the scripture. Sleeping beauty looks so cute! Love those dogs!!

Unknown said...

Sandy, You are just TOO SWEET! Made my day coming by to see you and finding how cute the art work looks in your beautiful frame!!! Thanks for sending your friends my way!!!

Hugs, Aimee @ ItsOverflowing.com

Heirloom treasures said...

Thank you so much for the picture, I really like it. Love your photo too,lovely x j