Monday, November 21, 2011

Gotta love Target!

I live minutes away from Walmart and so I haven't been to Target in quite awhile..because it is all the way to the next town (lol). So tonight Janae offered to drive us all to Target so we hopped in her car and went.
I have a huge heavy camera and so I borrowed Janae's phone and took these pictures of some of my favorite things I saw there.
I love Mercury glass--and I thought these were beautiful! They were $4 and $5 a piece. When you consider these are so timeless and could be passed down thru the generations I don't think that's too bad.
Chantel thought she would model this tinsel wreath on sale on $5.
Wyatt is the only one who actually had money to spend (besides Janae) but he's broke now! He spent his birthday money on this Lego Mariocart race track thing..$71.99! (that was on sale at 10% off) I made him think about it for about an hour before we checked out to make sure he wanted it. Seems like so much money to me. But it's only money..and it was his birthday gift money..and to see that smile on his face brought joy to my heart. I haven't seen Wyatt so tickled in a long time!
Sorry, I'm not good at focusing with Janae's phone, but these are so beautiful for .99 cents! I had to get myself  3 of these. They were just too pretty (and cheap!) to pass up on.
Again--Chantel models a hat that would match her room!
If this sweater was in my size I would  so want it. But of course it was Chantel's size and she is just way too cool to wear something like this.:)

Well, I always enjoy it when other people share their shopping trips so I hope you enjoyed our trip to Target. Now everyone can run out and buy those mercury glass tealight cups!

7 comments:

Heirloom treasures said...

Although I am on the other side of the world from where you live, I am pleased to say, we do have a Target, so guess where I'm going tomorrow? Must check out the bargains like yours. I haven't been there for so long. Hope they have the same,and I thought I didn't need any more decorations. Hmm,who am I kidding. Love to see shopping trips from everyone too. Happy Monday j

Janae said...

It was so cute how excited Wyatt was! Thanks for going with me tonight it was fun!..... You should edit this post and add a picture of Duke in his Pajamas he got tonight! It's to cute not to picture.

Grandma Carolee said...

So happy that Wyatt was able to get what he really wanted with his birthday money. Sounds like you all had a really fun time together. I haven't been to Target in years.

rkbsnana said...

So much fun to go with your kids, isn't it. The bargains are just
an extra bonus.

Latane Barton said...

I'm a Target fan and now a fan of all your fun Target pictures. Great shopping trip.

Anonymous said...

I love Target too! I bought so many of my decorations there this year for our new addition. I love your inspiring post! I'm a fan of Mercury glass! I agree, it's "timeless"!

Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic said...

I loved seeing your shopping trip! My Target is 5 mins away {Love}. I love the mercury glass ornaments, so pretty.
Wyatt and Chantel both look very happy! Very cute!
Happy Thanksgiving!

~Shanon