Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Pet Parade!

My blogging friend, Bunny Jean, is having a pet parade for the whole month of December! 

I am really excited about it because we are big animal lovers here..and my daughter especially spoils her little ones to no end (they have their own bedroom!) and I would love for her and I to meet other pet lovers.
You can show your pets dressed up for the holidays or just any adorable pictures you have of them. I think stories of funny things they have done and stuff would be fun too. There is a link on the upper right hand side of my blog..just click on the picture to join in at Bunny Jean's blog.
Lacie, Bunny FuFu, and Bella are ready to party!
I am glad Bunny Jean is doing it all month..it will take me me awhile to try and take some pictures half as cute as what Janae takes of hers! I am beginning to believe she should be a pet photographer. 
Please let any of your pet loving bloggers know about this. I have been having a hard time finding parties like this!

3 comments:

Janae said...

I cant wait! :)

Heirloom treasures said...

Sadly I haven't any pets anymore,but love coming over to see yours, Lovely idea. :o) x j

Bunny Jean said...

Oh Sandy... you are just SO sweet to write about my Christmas Pet Parade!

I thought of having this party after seeing Janae's cute pictures. She takes the cutest pictures of her "babies".

xoxo Bunny Jean