Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentines Gifts for Janae

So I told Janae she couldn't check my blog today so I can show off the handmade little gifts I made for her for Valentines day.


First of all, I always make Janae handmade cards because she loves them. She often frames them and  always so appreciates them. So I found this angel on Graphics Fairy here. I so love it I printed it for myself too! It looks like one of our friends daughters. It is so awesome how you can get these free images from Graphics Fairy!


As I have posted about before Janae and Chantel have been learning to sew..and both are doing really well. Janae kept admiring my pin cushion that I made years ago and so I made one for her.



I think she will really like it..and she needs one too!

Then I had gotten this hanging winged heart from a blogger friend of mine here who has an etsy shop awhile ago and Janae really liked it. So hopefully it is okay with Kimberly..I copied it, but made it more Janae's style.

This is the one I got from ArtJoyStuff..I love it. The crystal sparkles in the sunlight. Kimberly is so talented and her Etsy shop is super reasonable prices.
This is the one I made for Janae

I think Janae is going to love it and I imagine it hanging in the window over her kitchen sink. She may put it somewhere else..that is just where I imagine it!

So Janae is going to come over tonight after she gets off from working the night shift and get her Valentine goodies. I hope she is as pleased with them as I am!

For the rest of the family I got fun little items at Walmart. I ordered some photo cards from Walmart too for our parents, brothers, sister, etc. I try to let everyone to let we love them on this great holiday.


Thanks for visiting my blog and have a great Valentines day!

14 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh those are absolutely charming, beautiful little gifts. She's going to be delighted with them!

Cindy

ShabbyESP said...

I love all the sweet things you made for your daughter!!!
Hope you have a great Valentines Day!!
Suzann ~xoxo~

Brenda ~ The Heminger Farmhouse said...

I know your daughter will love her pretty Valentine's from her sweet mom! I too love the Graphics Fairy, and have used some of their Images in things that I have created :)

Wishing you too, a very Happy Valentines!

Warmest hugs, Brenda

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

They are all so beautiful. What a great gift. Happy Valentines Day.

Heirloom treasures said...

You did make all the goodies beautiful
x jeanetteann

Janae said...

Thank you so much mom! I love my gifts so much!!! Your the best mom ever!

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Hi Sandy,
I am so glad that you like your winged heart, and I love the one you created for your friend!
I was popping in to wish you a lovely Valentine's Day filled with JOY and laughter.
hugs,
Kimberly

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh It is all so gorgeous! Janae will love it!!!

Carol

Unknown said...

I think her heart will be very happy with these beautiful hand made, with love, items from her beloved mom..great job! Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

farmhouse-story said...

these are all so pretty, sandi! and that chalkboard is the cutest!! happy vday!

Lorraine said...

Sooo cute, love the pincushion and also the heart dangly. Happy Valentine’s Day!! ~Lorraine ♥♥♥

Bunny Jean said...

Hi Sandy!

You are such a great mom... making such sweet gifts for Janae!

I have a secret... I bought something that is just perfect for the two of you! You can keep it or give it to Janae... I can't decide :)

Thanks for coming to my Bunny Hop Party and Happy Valentines Day!

xoxo Bunny Jean

Rebecca Nelson said...

Beautimous! Love it!

xoRebecca

Geneva said...

I always dream of doing things like this, but that's about as far as it gets. Thank you for sharing these beautiful handmade gifts!
Blessings!
Geneva