Monday, February 6, 2012

Atc's have arrived!

I have posted before that I did a ATC swap for the first time over at ArtJoyStuff blog
and today I received my cards. I love them so I thought I'd share!

How fun to do a swap and get all these pretty cards in return!
Here they are one by one--
I love all the cut work in this one

I love the french look this one has, and the sweet little girl

The pearls "holding" the heart looks so cool in this one

Love the colors and the netting on this one

Love the sewing and the verse on this one
What a bunch of talented ladies there are out in blogland. Thanks so much for doing this swap Kim!


Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

Heirloom treasures said...

They are all so pretty. Love the stand too.
xx jeanetteann

Lady Pamela said...

You and your blog are so inspiring. I absolutely LOVE looking at everything. I often go and visit your daughter's blog, too. You have taught her well.
Thank you for a small bit of repite.

Helen's Decor said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and the compliments on my dining room furniture. Your white furniture looks gorgeous, too. Thanks again, Helen

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Swaps look like a lot of fun! Such fun cards! Thanks so much for stopping by and for your sweet comment on my dress form post!

Holly said...

Everything is so beautiful! You definitely have the touch and I love white!! Thank you for your visit.
xo
Holly

Bliss said...

When my mom moved across country she got rid of stuff she should of kept, she just didn't want to dig in boxes. I keep waiting to see some altered art with my little face on it!

~Bliss~

Amanda said...

Your pillow is so beautiful! I think you have definitely mastered the rolled fabric roses! They are perfection! Thank you for your sweet visit to Girl in Pink! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda