Thursday, September 22, 2011

Homework

It is that time of year again. After a summer of having fun we're back to hitting the books--and I say "we're" because it seems that parents have to be involved in homework these days just as much as the kids. I even have to sign to say I helped!  So tonight Chantel was not too happy about her World Geography homework. Can you tell?
So I did my parental duty and helped her look up a few flags that she had to draw and things like that and at one point I said she was going to have to work on it herself awhile because I needed to take care of Gage and stuff like that.  Pretty soon she tells me she has found someone else to help her with her homework...
I am scared to see her first middle school grades!

8 comments:

Janae said...

Haha I love it! silly duke.

Musings From A French Cottage said...

:) That is so funny! I know what you mean about signing everything. It's the same way here and if I should forget to sign something, my son loses recess that day!

Great post...made me laugh.

God Bless,
Kathleen

Grandma Carolee said...

Your post gave me a good laugh early this morning. I wish I'd done a better job of learning geography when I was in school so many years ago. Love Chantels' sense of humor.

Passionate for White said...

Great blog you have here....I've just become one of your newest followers and I SO look forward to going through your archives.

CLD said...

Darling photos....how sweet. Just took a peek at your beautiful bathroom. WOW! So lovely.
Thanks for stopping by my blog & leaving sweet comment....Have a great weekend. Bobbie

Unknown said...

Oh too funny! She'll have to tell the teacher the dog helped me with my homework rather than the dog ate my homework!!!
Cheers
Kylie

Olivia said...

Oh my gosh that is the cutest thing ever! My computer blew up and now i am using a dinosaur computer...so slow, but at least it works, prayers for you to get one soon!
Hugs,
Olivia

Trisha said...

My two girls just started "middle school" and I feel like I am back in 6th grade. The amount of homework is ridiculous but you have to convince them to just keep working at it.......for the next 6 years at least. I feel your pain (and Chantel's) We'll all get through it, at least that's what I keep telling myself.

Trisha Evans
A VIntage White