Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Dreaming of a White Halloween...

I am so not a halloween person. But the decorator in me wants to decorate for Labor day, so I do halloween my way. No orange and black here (unless it has something to do with the Oregon State Beavers and then thats a different story..) I made my first white pumpkin of the year.  Well ,this is actually my second one made this year, but I gifted the first one to my daughter so that doesn't count. I worked on this last night because I wanted to have it for my first post to link to White Wednesday.
I can picture this at an October wedding....
Ribbons, beads, rhinestones, and glitter..I love it all!
I can so picture this turning into Cindrellas carriage at any moment.
Another white share for today is the hydragena in my yard that is still hanging on while everything else is getting ready for its long winter nap....

So beautiful..love them and they last weeks in the house.

Happy White Wednesday!

8 comments:

A Shabby Moment in Time said...

Lovely Pumpkin! All that glitter is over the top gorgeous. I don't do orange either...so white pumpkins are the way to go! :)
Blessings & hugs,
Karen

My Shabby Streamside Studio said...

C'est ravissant!

♥Thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog! ♥

xo

Sandy

Old Time Cindy said...

I'm with you, I don't do Halloween decor at all. I do enjoy fall though. Great job on the pumpkin!

Passionate for White said...

She's a beauty!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

So beautiful...that's my idea of fall decorating!

Ana said...

Oh so pretty. I love bling, what girl doesn't and I love glitter so two thumbs up for me :-)

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana

Anonymous said...

Very Beautiful, it would be amazing for a wedding!
Celeste The Victorian Tailor

Barbara Jean said...

love the glitter!!
lovely pumpkin
blessings
barbara jean