Thursday, July 30, 2015

Bridal Shower

I thought now that I have some time and it is so hot I can hardly do anything but sit at the computer, I would post some pictures of Janae's bridal shower. Chantel (my 16 year old daughter) was the maid of honor at the wedding and she put together the shower, with only a little help from me.


We got the beautiful white cake from Costco and it was so delicious! I am thinking I wish I had a piece of that right now!


Chocolate cookies, fruit salad, lemon bars, and iced tea took care of our afternoon sugar fix.



Sidney's Mom is the one sitting in the white chair. She is such a pretty lady, and hardly looks old enough to have 3 grown children...and several Grandkids! She is definitely hoping to add some more Grandkids with this marriage.

Janae got a lot of nice gifts...of course those who know her knows she loves this Pom Cookie Jar from her Grandma Carolee.


I love the look on Great Grandma's face when she saw the gift from Janae's future Mother in law.


Great Grandma had fun I am quite sure.


Chantel had 2 games--one where she had Janae leave the room and their were questions about what Janae was wearing. The other was how well you know Janae. They were both fun!
 
 
Those of you who know me can imagine how badly I am itching to paint that coffee table I found a few months ago. I just haven't had the time! Anyway...

It was good to see some of Janae's best friends from High School. They need to get together more often.


Here she is with her wedding party--Chantel and her other 2 sisters that she shares a Dad with.


You can just imagine how beautiful they all looked at the wedding so I will give you a sneak peek...


I think they are all absolutely gorgeous!

Stay tuned for the actual wedding post...coming soon!

Thanks for visiting!

12 comments:

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Sandy,
What a lovely shower and so many pretty ladies! The table setting and food looks fabulous and your daughters are so lovely. You can see all the love that was shared.
Your daughter looks so beautiful in her wedding gown. I can't wait to see you and the others in the wedding photos.

hugs
Sissie

Cristan said...

Such a beautiful day for Janae, and the ladies in her life <3

Grandma Carolee said...

So glad you did this post about the shower. We all had so much fun!! Chantel did a beautiful job of putting it together.

Junkchiccottage said...

So sweet and what a great day for Janae. Love that cookie jar too cute and perfect for her. Glad you all have a great day together.
Kris

June said...

It looks like everyone had so much fun Sandy! I love the cake!!!! I wish I had a piece of it right now too :))) The last photo is priceless my dear!
sending hugs...

Anonymous said...

Sandy, your decorations are beautiful! The cake is so pretty too! It looks like everyone had a wonderful time and Janae received some great gifts! The Cookie jar is fantastic! I love the wedding picture; everyone looks so pretty! I can't wait to see more photos! Have a great weekend!

JP said...

What a memorable and beautiful shower and wedding..she looked gorgeous...I am sure you weren't surprised! Now, she's on to the next phase of a beautiful life!
JP

Heirloom treasures said...

oh how beautiful the girls all looked. I love the mint green and soft pink bridesmaids dresses they are so sweet. Janae looks gorgeous. The girls are so pretty.

Dewena said...

Sandy, thank you for visiting me and giving me the chance to know you through Kris. I have read down through your recent posts and while I loved the posts about your beautiful daughters, one the bride and the other the maid of honor, and this gorgeous and creative wedding, I was so completely captured by the story of Dahlia. Your family is my kind of people! What a dear she is and I'm so thankful she found her way to your family.

You have a lovely blog and I'm adding it to my blogroll where I will see future posts.

Best wishes to all of your lovely family and all those fur babies,
Dewena

Becky said...

Have enjoyed reading your blog and your daughter's blog for a couple years now. Love the stories of the fur babies being rescued. Thank you for sharing pics of the shower & wedding. Everything is absolutely gorgeous! Many blessings to the bride & groom and their family.

Twinkle Terrior said...

such a beautiful family and amazing day!

hamid said...

tanks a lot for comment and content
وکیل کیفری خوب در اصفهان
بهترین وکیل خوب اصفهان
وکیل خانواده خوب اصفهان
موسسه حقوقی اصفهان
فروش آجر نما
خرید آجر سفال
خرید آجر لفتون
بهترین وکیل طلاق توافقی در تهران
بهترین وکیل خانواده تهران
حنین اهدایی اصفهان