Saturday, January 26, 2013

New Baby

What is more precious than a new baby? I could not be more adoring of my new little Grand pom-puppy, Bentley.


I mean honestly, I think our whole family is on cute overload.




When Janae sent me this photo I had no doubt which puppy she wanted and that we were about to go on a road trip.

When Janae saw him for the first time it was love at first sight.


We were surprised to find out he was only 6 weeks old, too young in our opinion to leave his mother. But the mother dog only weighs 4 lbs and had 5 puppies so the vet thought they should be weaned early. Good thing Janae is very good at knowing how to take care of this sweet baby.


Wyatt went with us and he adored all the pups and the 3 of us had so much fun visiting with these adorable pups.

Chantel has been sick for a week..but I think this little guy helps her to feel better. 


Today he got to meet his Great Grandparents too.


He is a lucky little boy, with 2 sisters that will take good care of him!


What a doll he is!


He is chewing on everything! I looked at the puppy chew toys and couldn't find anything I thought he would really like. But then I looked in the human baby section and found some chewing beads I thought he might like. Janae says he has been chewing on them so I am glad. :)


Janae is going to have her hands full with potty training and everything that goes along with a new baby....

..but he is so worth it!

Thanks for visiting!

26 comments:

Diane Mars said...

OMG what a darling "New" Baby.. what a sweet face!
Hugs, Diane

pipigirl said...

what a lil cutie....just a doll.

Janae said...

I love him so much already!! Thank you so much for going with me to get baby Bentley.

Nadja said...

Dear Sandy
Little Bentley is really very cute!! I love him too ;o)... All the best for this cutie puppie.

Hugs Nadja

farmhouse-story said...

such adorable cuteness! i'd have a hard time picking just one!

sunnyskiesandsweettea said...

He is so cute!! I know she will do a great job raising him. He is a lucky boy.

Blessings,
Amy Jo

Grandma Carolee said...

Little Bentley is the cutest puppy I have ever seen...like with Janae', it was love at first sight. I'm so glad you brought him over for us to see & hold.

The White Pear Tree said...

He is cute beyond words!!! Perfect puppy cuteness. How can you not fall in love with him, one look and your heart melts.

Congrats on the new cutie!

Nicole

Melanie said...

Love the picture of Wyatt and the new baby!! How precious!! O yes, a new baby is something special!!

Unknown said...

Oh I'm in love..he is soo sweet and he couln't have found a nicer new mommy..so much love for this lucky litle baby..
I'm sure he is going to be so much fun to watch as he grows..great pictures..

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

sooooooooooooo sweet!

Junkchiccottage said...

Sandy,
You have the cutest furry kids ever!! I did not think anything could top the Walter post until this new little guy. He is so adorable. He almost looks like a stuffed animal he is so cute. What a cutie and a great little addition to your wonderful family.
Kris

Anne said...

What sweet little puppies! You all have the biggest and kindest hearts! Janae is so good with animals she should think of working with them someday.My daughters hope and dream is to be a veterinarian.
xx
Anne

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

He is just adorable, Sandy! His fur looks so soft, you just want to hold him up to your face. Has Janae decided on a name for him?

Sherry Hicks said...

Oh Sandy how adorable!! Congrats on a new baby in the house so precious! I want one!!

Something Special said...

That is an adorable puppy! Oh to bad thay don't stay just like that!

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Oh, what a cutie pie.

Ivy and Elephants said...

He is absolutely adorable!!! Enjoy, grandma.
Hugs,
Patti

Heaven's Walk said...

Be still my heart! What a complete angel!!! He looks like a little Beanie Baby! ♥

xoxo laurie

Roxanne Reinhart said...

I am totally smitten!! What kind of dog is he? I definitely want one. The mother only weighed 4 pounds?!! Incredible. Congrats on the we addition.

Janae said...

Thanks!! He is a pomeranian :) he is the sweetest. I'm already in love. He is my third pom.

Heirloom treasures said...

awwwwh,he's adorable,I can see why she couldn't resist getting him. He's a very lucky little fellow. x

Cindy said...

Oh my goodness gracious... i just want to start talking baby talk to him right now... he is to die for adorable!!! I mean, could he even get any cuter? seriously!

Cindy

The Polka Dot Closet said...

OH, he is adorable...I could just squish him!!! Can't wait for more pictures!

Carol

lambs and ivy designs said...

Well, ok...that is actually the CUTEST little baby in the world!!!

I love the last phot..looking at his little self..how sweet. I want to reach thru the screen and hold him and smell his little puppy breath!...Ok, I will stop now, but I do love him.

Have a great week,
Dana

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

ADORABLE! Janae is so sweet to adopt this cute little guy.