Saturday, January 5, 2013

Meet Lula

Hi! I'm Lula the Christmas fairy. Sandy won me from my creator Ana at A Petite Cottage. She was so excited when she saw this picture posted on Ana's blog.


See me? Sandy had followed my posts on Ana's blog..leading up to Christmas.


Before she knew it I was making the trip to Oregon!


My flight wasn't too bad. I was happy to get out of the box!


It was nice to meet everybody in my family. They have this white bird that doesn't say much. A lot of things are white in my new house.


I rang in the new year with my new buddy Fez. Chantel and Wyatt banged on pans and Gage just went to sleep. Sandy was busy taking pictures and Jerry was asleep like Gage.



The new year is a good time to join my new family.

So Sandy was hoping I had a magic Christmas Fairy wand that would put away all the Christmas decorations. But I don't. I am doing the best I can to help put Christmas away.


But what about me? I am a Christmas fairy afterall.  I was so hoping I wasn't going back in the box!

Thank goodness Sandy thinks I am too cute to store away. She likes my smile..it makes her happy.

So for now I am safe and not in a box--


I even heard Sandy talking about maybe making me a spring dress. I am thinking Spring is a big season around this house!
 
So thanks for visiting, and I may post again!

15 comments:

Janae said...

Oh Christmas fairy you are adorable!!

ShabbyMonica said...

I just found your blog and have enjoyed reading your posts. I am inspired by your desire to create beautiful surroundings on a limited budget. I find this style of decorating so much more interesting and personal than those who decorate with unlimited resources.

I noticed in an old post that you love decorating magazines. Have you ever seen the Where Women Create magazines or other Stampington publications. They are fantastic - pretty expensive - but they make great presents!

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

This is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sweet!!!!!! : ) Put a smile on my face EARLY this Sunday Morning! hugs my friend!

sunnyskiesandsweettea said...

How wonderful that you won Lula, I followed all of her posts. She was so cute...

Blessings,
Amy Jo

Grandma Carolee said...

Enjoyed this post so much...it makes me smile. The Christmas fairy is so sweet...I'm glad she's staying out of the box.

Junkchiccottage said...

She is just adorable. I agree she should be kept out all year long and just change up her clothes. She is too cute to put back into the box.
Kris

Ana said...

Oh Lula,
I'm so glad you arrived at your new home safe and sound...I know you will be very happy with your new family. Remember to always mind your manners :-) Please tell Sandy if she needs any help with that new Spring dress of yours just to let me know. Sending lots of hugs your and Sandy's way....Such a sweet post Sandy, loved it!

❤Ana

Anne said...

What a sweet little fairy!I would not want to store her away either!
xx
Anne

Anne said...

What a sweet little fairy!I would not want to store her away either!
xx
Anne

Marissa said...

What a sweet fairy! made my Sunday!! she is adorable! I would not want to put her away... Good Sunday!

blessings said...

Aww... how darling! I love how you brought her to life!! Can't wait to see the Spring outfit.

Blessings... Polly
p.s. Thanks so much for joining our Lovely Blogs collection!

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Sandy,
Isn't she adorable! And she now has a wonderful home full of love.

The angel wings that you see in my booth pics are made from coffee filters and a plastic sink mat from the dollar store. I got the idea from another blogger. I posted about it a few posts back in early December. Fun to make.

hugs
Sissie

Cindy said...

Awwwww... she's so cute, and i see she got to meet the whole family! I love the idea of making her a spring dress!

Cindy

farmhouse-story said...

what a cutie! she has a sweet face!

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Too cute! No reason to put this lovely fairy away just yet. :)