Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I'm so excited!

As most of you know Janae has been very involved with making great entries for the online Petsmart costume contest. We found out today that Bunny Fufu made it to the top 25! This is huge considering there was 12,735 entries! So from now until halloween I need to ask a favor of anyone willing to help--please vote for Bunny Fufu because Janae has a 1-25 chance of winning $10,000!


I know I am her Mom, but I swear Janae is one of the best pet Mom's around. She really loves her babies and takes perfect care of them. She deserves to be a winner in this contest! Any human child would be lucky to be as loved as Janae's pets are. I am so proud of her.

To vote you have to have a Facebook and you have to like Petsmart. It really only takes a minute. You can vote everyday and we would appreciate you voting as often as you can. Thanks in advance for voting and thanks so much!

This link will take you to Bunny Fufu's entry here

Wouldn't it be awesome if Janae won the Grand prize?! Not only because of the $10,000 but because of the thrill of the win!

I will soon be back to my regularly scheduled projects... :)

Thanks for visiting!

18 comments:

Heirloom treasures said...

Janae deserves to win,she's such a good mum. I've voted. Good Luck Janae
x and Fu Fu

The White Pear Tree said...

I voted. Bunny Fufu is one tough looking dude!! Good luck!!

Janae said...

Thank you mom!!! Thank you to everyone who votes I really appreciate it!!!!

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

That is just too cute. I voted. Best of luck to Janae.

Anne said...

So Cute!! I will vote!Good luck!
xx
Anne

sunnyskiesandsweettea said...

So Cute!! I hope she wins!

Blessings,
Amy Jo

Grandma Carolee said...

I"m so excited for Janae'. I wish I could vote. As you say, Janae' is a wonderful mother to her pets and takes such loving care of them. I hope she will have the joy of winning first prize!!

Cynthia said...

This is too cute. I voted.

Lucille said...

I tried to vote but I don't know if it went through. I told Janae what happened. I'll try again tomorrow and until the end!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I have been voting for both Walter and Bunny Fufu! I'll keep voting! I know how much you all love your pets! Good luck!

Unknown said...

I voted..but it was really confusing. Hope my vote was casted..

Ana said...

Oh my goodness Sandy,
Little Bunny Fufu is so cute. Good luck to them. I voted...yay!

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana

Cindy said...

Ok! I'll go and try to vote!

Cindy

Bunny Jean said...

Hi Sandy!

I have been voting for her from the start and will continue to do so! How fantastic that she made it to the top 25. I hope that she wins the 10,000 :)

xoxo Bunny Jean

Bunny Jean said...

Forgot to mention that I used your little Facebook link at the bottom of this post to share this. xo

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

I put my vote in and will try to remember to do it until Halloween! Good luck Janae! You deserve it!~hugs, Patti

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

How exciting!! I'll go vote!

WhiteWhispers2u said...

That is simply darling!Best of Luck Sweetie~Cheers Kim