Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Guest Poster Chantel Brown

My 13 year old daughter, Chantel wanted to do a post so I told her she could. I didn't even have to do anything to help her. She already knew how to do it. Kids are amazing. So here it is...


This is all about how we got Billie! Janae's new Persian kitten!
                                                                            Billie!!!!
It was a really long ride! Sadly it was only my second time out of Oregon! So I took lots of pictures!!
                                                                Car ride...
Mount hood!
In the car!

This picture is amazing! ;)
I saw lots of these in Washington! They are cool!

                                       
Janae decided to take off her shoes :P It was so hot! Janae's air conditioning wasn't working!


BRIDGE!!!!!! Janae hates bridges :P
                                              

Me:)


We used the GPS on Janae'e phone.... It lead us the right way most of the time

When we finally got there Janae was soooooooooooooooooo happy to see Billie!

This is one of Billie's sisters. Isn't she adorable?!


Billie's dad. I love his face! (he has the grumpy old man look)
    

Billie with his Daddy.
                                   

Billie's sister playing with Janae's keys

Billie was tired the car ride home:)

 I saw this neon unicorn in a window of a store. We HAD to stop! It was late and the store was closed. The store was called the Unicorn Hair Design. They were closed :(

          It was really dark out! We couldn't get a very good picture of me with the unicorn!

I had a lot of fun going to Yakima! I think that is a really cool name for a city! Haha.. I took most of these pictures myself!  Billie is super crazy and meows A LOT. Which we did not expect because mom told us that Persians don't meow. I guess it is only silver Persians who do that:)

This was my day day getting Billie and  it was loads of fun. Bye-Bye!

9 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

awesome post, chantel! you must take after your mom in the pic taking dept:)

Connie said...

You did a great job with your post and all the pictures. You are just as beautiful as your Mom and sister. Billie looks awesome! We had two Himalayans cats out of the same litter. The female cat looked a lot like Billie except she was a girl. LOL
You have an amazing family.
Hugs,
Connie
IN/FL

LifeLessOrdinary said...

Uh-oh, mom's got some blogging competition! Fantastic job Miss Chantel! I hope you'll be returning to guest post again sometime.

sunnyskiesandsweettea said...

Great Post Chantel! Blogging is fun and addictive...Isn't it?

Blessings to you,
Amy Jo

Janae said...

Omgosh my feet look gross & huge!! How embarrassing LOL

Melanie said...

Great job Chantel!! The pictures are great, you did a good job! I agree with you Yakima is a cool name for a city!!

Grandma Carolee said...

WOW Chantel...you did a delightful post!! Coming from the older generation, it amazes me how easily it is for you to do stuff on computers and other technical objects. :-) Maybe you could come over sometime and help Grampa learn to use his new computer.

Nann said...

Chantel...you did a SPECTACULAR job of writing that post. I loved every detail of it. And those precious kittens are about the cutest things. Congratulations on a job well done!!! Loved it!

Nann

Anonymous said...

dear chantel,
what a sweet post. i love how you shared your day, start to finish. the photos of the kittens are so sweet, and i love the unicorn light! you have a good eye for images.
blessings,
ann