Monday, February 4, 2013

They call it Puppy Love

I know I have been posting a lot about family pets lately, but we have another new baby in the family! Janae's dogs I call my Grand-pups so I guess this new baby is my sister-pup!

My Mom has never had a dog of her own and now she has a adorable little Shih-tzu/poodle!


Annie's canine Mom is a small Shih Tzu and her canine Dad is a toy (they called it teacup) poodle. She is probably not going to be very big. She is the runt of her litter.

For my Mom it was love at first sight...


We enjoyed seeing her littermates too...


It was a fun roadtrip to Olympia, Washington. My Mom, Janae, Chantel and I all made the trip. Three generations all made the roadtrip to pick her up! Bentley also went with us to meet the new little one.


I am hoping for some sunny days so I can get some cute pictures of her when she is still a baby. Taking her picture is hard with her dark little face. She is such a doll.


My Mom has her hands full with training this adorable baby girl...but I am sure she will get through it. Annie wants nothing to do with sleeping in a kennel. She only wants to sleep with Mom.



Gotta love another new baby in the family!

She is kinda scared so far, but it looks like Bentley is telling her everything is going to be alright.

"This family will love you a lot"


"..and so will I!"

I promise I will get back to decorating and projects really soon! But right now I am busy playing with puppies :)

Thanks for visiting!

27 comments:

LEfting said...

You are so blessed! What a sweet little puppy. Enjoy every minute with her.

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh, I am melting!! those are the cutest puppies! You can do these cute puppy kitty posts all the time, i just love them and the pictures are sooo great! congratulations

Carol

Heirloom treasures said...

Sandy,she is so cute. Oh I love coming over to see all your families little pets,seeing as I don't have any. x

Marissa said...

Oh for a minute there ..I almost want a puppy, but I know all the hard work...so sweet...xoxo marissa

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Awww, another little cutie in the family.

lashawnmontoya said...

Wow, Annie is absolutely precious! Aunt Carolee is brave to potty train a puppy when she's never done it before...good for her! Annie will be a wonderful companion for she and Uncle Birt:) What does HE think about having a puppy around?:)

Janae said...

Annie is so so cute I am so happy for Grandma they are a perfect match! I had alot of fun on our little road trip to get sweet little Annie

Melanie said...

Annie is adorable!!! She has such a sweet little face too! What a precious little addition to the family!!

Grandma Carolee said...

Love this post. Glad you are getting some good photos of baby Annie. Dad is having fun playing with her. Last night she slept for 2 hours, tried her best to wake me up, and then after about 20 min. she went back to sleep. This continued all night. She has pooped on every little rug we own. Actually steps off the pee paper to poop. :-) This means I have a lot to learn.

sunnyskiesandsweettea said...

She is so sweet looking! I know she will be one spoiled little pup! I think we all blog about what is going on in our life at the moment. That is the neat thing about it... I love seeing what others are up to.

Blessings,
Amy Jo

Cynthia said...

So adorable they look so cute in that carriage. Congrats and enjoy every minute!

Cynthia

Lady of the Woods said...

I adore your pet posts! I love to see how you love them, and this new little miracle is very lucky to be in your family. How lovely!

JP said...

Oh, Sandy...I can't take it...they are so darn cute!

Karen said...

AWWWW! what a pretty little girl. I want one too!! You guys and your fur babies always make me warm and fuzzy. I love seeing them.

Cindy said...

I want to kiss them both all over their wittle faces...!

Cindy

Little Miss Maggie said...

Annie is adorable. She will be a great companion for your mom. I can't believe she never had a dog of her own. She is in for a delightful surprise.

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

SO sweet! That photo of the puppies in the doll carriage is precious. :)

Anne said...

I am so glad you are sharing those sweet puppies!Love those beautiful photos of them!
xx
Anne

Pieced Pastimes said...

Hi Sandy, Thanks for visiting and leaving such a nice comment about my 'Ruffled Pillow Tutorial'. Annie is so adorable. Bentley reminds me of my Charlie when he was a puppy. They grow up so quickly. Enjoy them!
Suzanne

Ana said...

Oh my goodness gracious...Another cutie patootie. Annie is adorably sweet. I know she will be loved lots and lots. She couldn't have gone to a better family. Doggie kisses for her and Bentley.

❤Ana

Rebecca Nelson said...

OK...you had me at the first photo....

HOW DARLING! I want one....

My Mollie would be soooo jealous if I brought a new baby to live in HER HOUSE!!!!

xoRebecca
PS: Love the pics of you at the Hillsboro Show. HOW FUN!

Unknown said...

She is so cute !

Annesphamily said...

Both of your sweet pets are darling! Sure makes me want a puppy of my own. Our oldest son has three dogs and youngest daughter one and our youngest son off to college in Kansas has a cat. Our home is bulging with pets! HAHA! Loved these sweet captures you shared.

Pam Kessler said...

She's adorable. And yes, that make her your sister-pup.

Debi said...

OMGosh how darling is that Annie! Bentley is just sweet too! Oh how I would love to have one just like Annie....I love tiny black dogs and that face of hers is just so cute!!! The pictures are adorable! Have fun with them, but how could you not!

Hugs!
Debi

Unknown said...

"This family will love you a lot" – I was touched by this line! Bentley and Annie are lucky to be part of your family. Who can resist such charming dogs?

-Elenora Coward

DownTheLaneWithDaisy said...

Too cute for words!!